GameTime Sports Medicine provides athletic training and sports medicine services for sporting event of all types and levels nationwide.
We can provide supplemental or full-time Athletic Training care for your school, university, club organization or team, professional sports organization, camp, tournament, or community sport event (CrossFit and fitness competitions, marathons / road races, triathlons, etc)!
We provide Athletic Training services on per diem, short or long-term for:
- Individual Practices and/or Games
- School or University supplemental coverage
- Special event coverage for camps and tournaments
- Sports Medicine Coordination for Athletic Programs
- Each Gameday AT Client is unique and we provide individualized, custom care for each program we work with
Why work with GameTime?
- Consistency in medical care. We strive to provide the highest standard of medical care possible for all of our athletes.
- Increasing safety and decreasing injury risk for your athletes and teams, which results in more healthy athletes to make your championship run
- Reduce medical costs to parents / athletes, minimize liability for coaches and administration and accelerate care with physicians, medical imaging, etc.
- Allow coaches and administrators to focus on leading their program to success and putting medical care in the hands of professionals
What WE DO
GameTime Sports Medicine provides Athletic Training and Sports Medicine services to athletics programs, clubs, and schools. We provide Certified Athletic Trainers for Sport events of all types and levels.
Our clients range from college and professional athletes and sports teams, to large-scale college recruiting showcases and local youth sports programs. We specialize in event sports medicine staffing and coordination.
Athletic Training Event Coordination
- Coordination and Staffing of Athletic Trainers
- Establishing medical protocols and procedures for Athletic Programs
- On-Site care of athletic injuries, including on-field evaluation, emergency response, concussion management
- Referral to physicians for further care and accelerated appointments for physicians and medical imaging
- First aid and emergency response for spectators
- Establish Emergency Action Plans for venues / facilities and address safety/liability risks
GameTime Athletic Trainers offers concussion prevention, education and management for all youth Athletic Programs. Our Concussion management protocols are in compliance with all state legislation and we utilize the gold standard assessment tools and current medical information to optimize our concussion program. Our programs are based around the CDC and national governing bodies for sport specific guidelines.
Athletic Trainers – Concussion Experts
Have Questions? Contact us for a quote
Why Hire An Athletic Trainer?
- 8000 children are treated every day in Emergency Departments for sport related injuries
- Only 42% of High Schools nationwide have access to an Athletic Trainer
- High School athletes are at the highest risk for exertional heat illness of all populations
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest is the leading cause of death in exercising youth athletes. Athletic Trainers are capable of saving a life using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- 400,000 concussions occur every year during high school athletics participation
- California does not regulate Athletic Trainers, which means anyone can pose as an Athletic Trainer. GameTime AT hires Certified Athletic Trainers EXCLUSIVELY
- Many states have concussion laws regulating management of youth and high school concussions and return to play
- Significant lack of coverage for many youth and club sport programs nationwide, which presents risk to the organizations and athletes
Los Angeles and Santa Monica, CA
The Orthopedic Institute for Children is GameTime Athletic Trainers Medical Director, and preferred medical provider for the greater Los Angeles area. They have a full staff of physicians and other healthcare providers to provide comprehensive care for pediatric sports medicine conditions
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Thomas is GameTime Athletic Trainers Medical Director and primary orthopedic physician. Dr. Thomas is a specialist in orthopedic surgery of the knee and shoulder.
Los Angeles, CA
Evolution is a state of the art facility determined to get their patients and athletes stronger, faster and out of pain. Evolution strives to return their clients better than before injury. Mike Guinta, Clinical Director at Evolution and Doctor of Physical Therapy, specializes in providing sport specific physical therapy programs for athletes of all levels and types. Evolution has locations in Playa Vista / Culver City and Beverly Hills.
Encinitas, CA and Texas (multiple clinics in Texas)
Direct Orthopedic Care, DOC, is a walk-in, immediate access orthopedic clinic. We are open 7 days a week with no appointment necessary. If you have an orthopedic injury or chronic condition, you can receive immediate care by orthopedic specialists without the time or expense of an ER visit. DOC is a team of board certified orthopedic surgeons and orthopedic specialty trained physician assistants. You avoid both the wait at the ER and wait for a referral appointment by coming to DOC first. There is never a facility fee or high co-pay at DOC.
Redondo Beach, CA
Life Chiropractic and Dr. Dom specialize in sports chiropractic care. Highly experienced and knowledgable with youth and adult athletes, Life Chiropractic provides not only care for spinal injuries and chronic conditions, but also sport specific rehabilitation and performance therapy.