GameTime Sports Medicine provides athletic training and sports medicine services for sporting event of all types and levels nationwide.
We can provide supplemental or full-time Athletic Training care for your school, university, club organization or team, professional sports organization, camp, tournament, or community sport event (CrossFit and fitness competitions, marathons / road races, triathlons, etc)!
We provide Athletic Training services on per diem, short or long-term for:
- Individual Practices and/or Games
- School or University supplemental coverage
- Special event coverage for camps and tournaments
- Sports Medicine Coordination for Athletic Programs
- Each Gameday AT Client is unique and we provide individualized, custom care for each program we work with
Why work with GameTime?
- Consistency in medical care. We strive to provide the highest standard of medical care possible for all of our athletes.
- Increasing safety and decreasing injury risk for your athletes and teams, which results in more healthy athletes to make your championship run
- Reduce medical costs to parents / athletes, minimize liability for coaches and administration and accelerate care with physicians, medical imaging, etc.
- Allow coaches and administrators to focus on leading their program to success and putting medical care in the hands of professionals
What WE DO
GameTime Sports Medicine provides Athletic Training and Sports Medicine services to athletics programs, clubs, and schools. We provide Certified Athletic Trainers for Sport events of all types and levels.
Our clients range from college and professional athletes and sports teams, to large-scale college recruiting showcases and local youth sports programs. We specialize in event sports medicine staffing and coordination.
Athletic Training Event Coordination
- Coordination and Staffing of Athletic Trainers
- Establishing medical protocols and procedures for Athletic Programs
- On-Site care of athletic injuries, including on-field evaluation, emergency response, concussion management
- Referral to physicians for further care and accelerated appointments for physicians and medical imaging
- First aid and emergency response for spectators
- Establish Emergency Action Plans for venues / facilities and address safety/liability risks
GameTime Athletic Trainers offers concussion prevention, education and management for all youth Athletic Programs. Our Concussion management protocols are in compliance with all state legislation and we utilize the gold standard assessment tools and current medical information to optimize our concussion program. Our programs are based around the CDC and national governing bodies for sport specific guidelines.
Have Questions? Contact us for a quote
Why Hire An Athletic Trainer?
- 8000 children are treated every day in Emergency Departments for sport related injuries
- Only 42% of High Schools nationwide have access to an Athletic Trainer
- High School athletes are at the highest risk for exertional heat illness of all populations
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest is the leading cause of death in exercising youth athletes. Athletic Trainers are capable of saving a life using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- 400,000 concussions occur every year during high school athletics participation
- California does not regulate Athletic Trainers, which means anyone can pose as an Athletic Trainer. GameTime AT hires Certified Athletic Trainers EXCLUSIVELY
- Many states have concussion laws regulating management of youth and high school concussions and return to play
- Significant lack of coverage for many youth and club sport programs nationwide, which presents risk to the organizations and athletes
Los Angeles and Santa Monica, CA
The Orthopedic Institute for Children is GameTime Athletic Trainers Medical Director, and preferred medical provider for the greater Los Angeles area. They have a full staff of physicians and other healthcare providers to provide comprehensive care for pediatric sports medicine conditions
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Thomas is GameTime Athletic Trainers Medical Director and primary orthopedic physician. Dr. Thomas is a specialist in orthopedic surgery of the knee and shoulder.
Los Angeles, CA
Evolution is a state of the art facility determined to get their patients and athletes stronger, faster and out of pain. Evolution strives to return their clients better than before injury. Mike Guinta, Clinical Director at Evolution and Doctor of Physical Therapy, specializes in providing sport specific physical therapy programs for athletes of all levels and types. Evolution has locations in Playa Vista / Culver City and Beverly Hills.
Encinitas, CA and Texas (multiple clinics in Texas)
Direct Orthopedic Care, DOC, is a walk-in, immediate access orthopedic clinic. We are open 7 days a week with no appointment necessary. If you have an orthopedic injury or chronic condition, you can receive immediate care by orthopedic specialists without the time or expense of an ER visit. DOC is a team of board certified orthopedic surgeons and orthopedic specialty trained physician assistants. You avoid both the wait at the ER and wait for a referral appointment by coming to DOC first. There is never a facility fee or high co-pay at DOC.
Redondo Beach, CA
Life Chiropractic and Dr. Dom specialize in sports chiropractic care. Highly experienced and knowledgable with youth and adult athletes, Life Chiropractic provides not only care for spinal injuries and chronic conditions, but also sport specific rehabilitation and performance therapy.
"I just wanted to formally follow up and reiterate what a fantastic job Wyatt did with our group while we were training in Fullerton. Not only was Wyatt great helping the guys with stretches and nutrition advice he also provided great athletic training care as well as provided great athletic trainers to work with. He was outstanding and I hope we can use him again for his services. Thank you!"
"In Wyatt’s first two and a half years as Adrenaline’s Head Athletic Trainer he has completely transformed the way we provide Athletic Training services at our events. Providing elite and reliable AT services in the lacrosse events industry is paramount due to the physical nature of the sport, and Wyatt has done a tremendous job managing the 50+ events we put on annually. He has streamlined many of our medical processes including staffing qualified ATC’s all over the country, coordinating logistics for medical coverage for our events, ordering products and supplies at a cost-effective rate, and providing all proper medical documentation forms for the medical teams at each event. In short, Wyatt is thorough, hard working, knowledgeable, and an overall joy to work with. He truly loves what he does, and it shows."
"I just wanted to pass along some kudos from the Lacrosse Tournament in San Diego in January. My son suffered an injury prior to his first game. Between games he visited the Medical tent. The gentleman who treated him is Wyatt, the head of the Athletic Training crew…. His diagnosis was my son's hips were out of alignment causing back pain. He worked on the alignment and gave him instruction for recovery. My son was able to play the next 3 games at the tournament, which was awesome. More importantly, he was able to attend a prospect day the following weekend and made a verbal commitment to that school after playing for the head coach (currently a top 10 ranked NCAA Division 1 program). I’m not sure he would have been up to par had he not been treated so well at the tournament. Thank you for providing the high calibre care. You guys do a great job running tournaments based on our experience."
"I wanted to reach out to you to provide feedback on your trainers (for the Girls' Future Select Training Program), specifically Brian! Brian did an above and beyond, fantastic job during the week of training. Twelve and thirteen year old athletes (some eleven!) can be challenging to work with, and Brian did an incredible job of communicating with them and working with them over the course of the week. His high expectations for them actually led to many of them leaving camp in less pain than when they arrived! He provided them with exercises that they were required to do prior to training to "earn" their ice for after the training. Multiple girls reported to me they learned things they can take back home to help them stay healthy and play pain-free. Knowing that Brian works with adult, male Rugby athletes all the way to young female volleyball players I believe is a true testimony to his range in skill, knowledge and abilities. I have worked with USA Volleyball for 8 years and have worked with our youngest athletes to our National Teams. Brian is among the very best trainers who has worked with any of the programs I have been a part of. I felt it was important to pass this feedback along to both you and to USA Volleyball. Thank you, Brian for your work and attention during our training week!"